Results-driven PR supports growth of HR software brand
Our specialism in technical, business to business PR – and long-standing knowledge of this ever-evolving HR software brand – meant Scriba was the perfect partner to raise the profile of Cascade HR.
To do this effectively, we’ve had to get to the heart of this fast-paced business. We’ve had to understand the ins and outs of the technology itself, the pain points being experienced by HR and payroll professionals throughout the country, and the opportunities for Cascade to cement its competitive advantage. We’ve immersed ourselves within the culture of Cascade, becoming as passionate about the brand as Cascade’s own employees.
Services provided by Scriba to date include:
- Securing editorial opportunities within relevant HR, payroll and business media, as well as sector-specific titles in Cascade’s client verticals such as housing, accounting and recruitment. Scriba has been responsible for all research, media liaison, copywriting, approvals, collation and analysis of thought leadership commentary, project spotlights, profile building opportunities and as-they-happen press releases.
- Developing relationships with these media, so much so, journalists look to Scriba for proactive suggestions for upcoming content.
- Coordinating, storyboarding and scripting videography projects, e.g. client spotlights.
- Supporting Cascade with the project management and/or execution of wider marketing activities, including webinars, seminars at leading industry events and surveys (which have uncovered insightful research findings and therefore vast media coverage).
- Researching and preparing relevant award entries which have led to 8 short-listings and 3 wins to date.
- Contributing to ongoing strategic marketing meetings and decisions, e.g. web development, SEO, photography, product launches and existing client comms.
So, the all-important question – does our support make a difference?
Andy Court, Head of Marketing at Cascade HR describes the results:
Scriba has proven a crucial ingredient in the continued expansion of Cascade HR. We have grown by two thirds in two years and are now among the top five HR technology providers in the UK, alongside huge global brands such as Sage and Oracle. But we’re not finished yet – in the next five years I want to cement our position in the top three.
And what are we like to work with?
Great writing is very important, and Scriba prepares stand out copy with very little input from us. This has led to incredibly strong relationships with our target media and pertinent editorial read by our clearly defined target audience. On our website, Scriba’s content has also contributed to us achieving a 225% uplift in traffic. But Scriba’s results-driven approach and commercial awareness means the team also thinks carefully about every communications decision we make – they are clearly as passionate about the growth of our business, as we are. That’s why I seek their input into so many of the marketing activities we undertake.